Dropping on 1st February at 11:00 PT is the next Funko digital NFT drop where they’ve teamed up with Nickelodeon for 36,000 standard ($9.99) and 12,000 premium ($29.99) packs being minted. Thanks to Nickelodeon this drop will include NFTs from some Nickelodeon favourites including Rugrats, Invader Zim, Hey Arnold, the Wild Thornberrys, CatDog, Real Monsters and Danny Phantom.
Along with the various different NFTs there are also some redeemable cards which will allow you to claim a real world Funko pop once a collectible NFT coin is redeemed:
- Grail – Tommy (Rugrats) limited to 999
- Legendary – Arnold Shortman (Hey Arnold) limited to 1,550
- Legendary – Chuckie (Rugrats) limited to 1,550
- Legendary – Ember McLain (Danny Phantom) limited to 1,550
- Legendary – Vlad Plasimus (Danny Phantom) limtied to 1,550
- Royalty – Freddy Funko limited to 2,000