On 1st and 2nd December Prop Store are set to host a huge movie and television memorabilia live auction containing over 900 pieces and worth an estimated £4.4 million ($5.6 million) or more. This auction, which is one of the largest of its kind will start at 2:00 pm GMT on each day, being live streamed for fans to big along.
A preview event will be hosted on their social media during November and lots can be viewed by appointment to serious buyers in advance at their Hertfordshire office location. However the virtual preview is going to leave room for you to ask questions, allowing you to easily find out all you need about these items.
Register now for this auction at the link below, which will allow proxy bids to be submitted from 29th october:
The experts at Prop Store have selected the following 21 items as some of the top picks from what is set to be an incredible 2 days of auctions. These include estimated sales prices:
- Obi-Wan Kenobi’s (Ewan McGregor) Hero Lightsaber from STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH (2005) est: £80,000 – 120,000
- Special Effects Mechanical Alien Head from ALIEN (1979) est: £40,000 – 60,000
- Joker’s (Jack Nicholson) Fedora from BATMAN (1989) est: £20,000 – 30,000
- James Bond’s (Daniel Craig) MI6 Training Suit from SKYFALL (2012) est: £15,000 – 20,000
- Pete ‘Maverick’ Mitchell’s (Tom Cruise) Bomber Jacket from TOP GUN (1986) est: £12,000 -16,000
- Jareth’s (David Bowie) Crystal Ball, Autographed Photos, Tickets and Card from LABYRINTH (1986) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Buck Russell’s (John Candy) Bowling Ball from UNCLE BUCK (1989) est: £5,000 – 7,000
- Light-Up Remote-control R2-S8 Droid from STAR WARS: SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY (2018) est: £40,000 – 60,000
- Neo (Keanu Reeves) Complete Costume from THE MATRIX RELOADED (2003) est: £40,000 – 60,000
- Vivian Ward’s (Julia Roberts) Boots from PRETTY WOMAN (1990) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Tyler Durden’s (Brad Pitt) Red Leather Jacket from FIGHT CLUB (1999) est: £20,000 – 30,000
- Captain Jack Sparrow’s (Johnny Depp) Pirate Hat from PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES (2011) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Captain Miller’s (Tom Hanks) Cast-autographed Hero Helmet from SAVING PRIVATE RYAN (1998) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Marty McFly’s (Michael J. Fox) 2015 Jacket from BACK TO THE FUTURE PART II (1989) est: £12,000 – 15,000
- Charlie Chaplin’s (Robert Downey Jr.) Costume from CHAPLIN (1992) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Maximus’ (Russell Crowe) Stunt Arena Shield from GLADIATOR (2000) est: £8,000 – 10,000
- David Dunn’s (Bruce Willis) FSU Security Costume from UNBREAKABLE (2000) est: £6,000 – 8,000
- Joker’s (Heath Ledger) Neck Tie from THE DARK KNIGHT (2008) est: £8,000 – 12,000
- Katniss Everdeen’s (Jennifer Lawrence) Combat Costume from THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY – PART 2 (2015) est: £8,000 – 10,000
- Peter Banning’s (Robin Williams) Pan Costume from Hook (1991) est: £10,000 – 15,000
- Eva Perón’s (Madonna) Hat from EVITA (1996) est: £2,000 – 3,000
I think you’ll agree that an auction which has amongst other things, signed David Bowie memorabilia, mechanical alien parts, Tyler Durden’s jacket, an R2-S8 droid, Obi-Wan Kenobi’s light saber and Neo’s costume, is going to be an incredibly exciting event to be a part of! It’s not all high roller memorabilia either, with things like a Daniel Radcliffe Harry Potter poster or Mike Lowrey’s Beanie Hat from Bad Boys 2 being set to sell for £300 – £400.
Stephen Lane, Prop Store CEO commented on this massive upcoming auction saying, “Following the massive success in our inaugural Los Angeles Entertainment Memorabilia live auction, Prop Store is back with its seventh UK auction, a fantastic collection of over 900 artefacts for movie fans to get excited about. The two-day event will take place via live stream on the 1st and 2nd of December 2020, with plenty of digital opportunities to get up close and personal with the incredible content on offer this year”.
Make sure to keep up to date with those preview events on their social media!
Facebook is @PropStore, Twitter is @propstore_com, Instagram is prop_store and you can find them on Youtube under thepropstore.
So let’s get in to some movie memorabilia porn and check out some of those most expensive items!